The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
As a member of the Southeastern Border Association of REALTORS®, you join a close-knit community of real estate professionals who work actively to promote the Monroe and Downriver Communities and protect the rights of property owners.
SEBAR Member Benefits Include:
- Membership to Michigan REALTORS® (MR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Use of the REALTOR® trademark on business cards, promotional materials, etc.
- Continuing Education Opportunities for License Renewal
- Extensive Networking Opportunities to Enhance Your Business
- MLS Integrated Standard Forms Library using Instanet Solutions and Dotloop
- Community Involvement Activities
- Leadership Opportunities
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Access to Important Industry News
- Enhanced Member & Public Website
- Free Notary Services
- FORWARN: App that provides agents increased safety and efficiency.
- Exclusive Public Records Access
- YPN Membership Opportunity and Activities
- Southeastern Michigan Multiple Listing Service Access including FREE MLS Service such as Cloud CMA, RPR, Showingtime, Market Stats and Homesnap
- CBOR/CPIX Commercial Listing Alliance
- Trusted Automatic Listing Syndication to Hundreds of Websites using ListHub
- State of the Art Electronic Lockbox System for Seller Security
- Great Lakes Repository Single Sign-on Access (Ann Arbor, Downriver, Hillsdale, Jackson, Lenawee, MiRealSource, Realcomp, Shiawassee, Saginaw and more)
- Group Email Service
- Class Room Rental
- Well Stocked REALTOR® store
Additional Member Benefit Resources: